Equine Health Symposium at UC Davis – February 27, 2016
Equine Medicine Club
University of California, Davis
Equine Health Symposium
February 27th, 2016
How to register?
1. PayPal link currently on website
2. Registration form – http://goo.gl/forms/yvm2RylPUO
Both need to be done to ensure registration is complete!
Please come and join us for a morning of lectures followed by an afternoon of hands on labs in the veterinary school anatomy labs! Breakfast and lunch are provided! Don’t miss our silent auction and raffle!
- Topics include lameness, disaster preparedness, colic prevention, foal care, and disaster prevention
- Feet and Farrier Lab
- Limb Anatomy and Dissection Demonstration
- Nutrition Demonstration
- Parasite Basics and Prevention Demonstration + Lab
- Packing and Trail Safety Wet Lab
- GI Anatomy Demonstration + Lab
- Disaster Preparedness Demonstration
To register online and for more information please consult our website by clicking here.
Attached if our flyer (help us spread the word!) and schedule of events!
EMC is on Facebook! Follow us for pictures from our symposium, news of clubs activities, and other items of interest to horse owners and riders.
Please feel free to email them at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.